Friday, March 4, 2011

Musings


I don't know if anyone ever reads this but I wanted to express my deep appreciation for my life. It gets better all of the time. I so enjoy my children, even when they are hogging the TV playing video games. I love that they all feel comfortable coming over any time for any reason. It was great to have David's family visit. I was so worried that Luke wouldn't like me so it was a wonderful surprise that he was okay with grandma holding him.


It was also such a wonderful treat when on Wednesday, Hailie surprised me in the kitchen. I didn't even know they'd walked in. I loved it when she grabbed the back of my legs and hugged them. "Hi Amma," she said. Then I picked her up and she began stroking my hair. "You're hair is brown. I like your hair. My hair is yellow." What a doll. As soon as I put her down, there was Natalie, arms out waiting to be picked up. I'm so blessed with grandchildren. And now there's one more on the way. How great is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment