Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Memories



Last Thursday, Adam and Jessica brought a wading pool over and we filled it just a little because it was evening time and they wouldn't be in too long. The girls are so cute and had a fun time.


Saturday I watched Natalie while her parents and Hailie attended a wedding reception. She's not been feeling too well so I decided to take her for a spin around Murray Park. As soon as she saw the umbrella stroller, she couldn't wait to get out. We strolled around and watched people, ducks and dogs making their fun in the park. The water is flooding in some places and to the brim everywhere else. Everytime I asked her a question, her answer was "ya." The joy of grandmothering. I try to squeeze all the joy out everytime I'm around them.


No comments:

Post a Comment