Monday, October 15, 2012

Always in Transition

Why does my life revolve in my head around the lives of others? I feel like my life is always in transition. I work to pay my bills but is it really what I want to do? I'm always asking myself these types of questions. I delight in the lives of my children and grandchildren and what they are doing. What am I doing? Well--let's make a list.

I exercise. Why? Because after more than a year of doing this on a consistent basis, I am seeing results. I feel better (sometimes) about my physical being.

I TRY to eat well. Sometimes my bad habits sideline me for a time but I always get back in the saddle. Right now I'm struggling with figuring out how to eat well without always picking up a $4.00 salad at Target for a meal. It's been a challenge. Grazing is not a good idea but sometimes I don't feel like making a meal just for me.

I read, crochet, watch some TV, walk in the park, visit Adam's family, talk to my mother and my children, etc.

Work has been stagnant and boring lately. I want more out of my life. I'm not saying I'm jumping into something yet, but I'm pondering and contemplating what it is that I want to do.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment