Monday, August 29, 2011

Relationships


We had a speaker talk about relationships in Sacrament meeting. This is something I feel very strongly about. In the end, after all has been said and done, that's all we have in this world--our relationships with others. It's our job to make sure that the relationships we enjoy are preserved. We need to work on building them and letting these people know how much we care about them. I didn't have a photo of my whole family but the relationships that are most important to me include my beautiful children and then extend to my children's spouses and their children. I continue to cultivate relationships with my siblings and their families, my mother, my good friends and my co-workers. Of course, there are many more, but you get the idea. Work on developing good relationships with those you cherish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment