Monday, August 22, 2011

"Flower the Snail" --She is famous!




When Frank took this photo and shared it with me, I said "Ewww! Gross!" He found this snail "Flower" on a walk, took it home and set up a photo op. About 10 days ago, he entered this photo of Flower in the Davis County Fair and went on vacation. Upon returning, a neighbor dropped by and congratulated Frank for his ribbons at the fair. He received "Best of Show" and "Judge's Choice" for Flower the Snail. When he told me I laughed and recalled my words. He said the judges were tired of the same photos of waterfalls and flowers. It just goes to show that I don't know art that well. He also got a second place ribbon for the photo of arow of hammocks he took when he traveled to Mexico. I've see that one also and like it very much! Again, congrats to my brother, Frank--the artist. Next stop--the Utah State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment