Saturday, September 17, 2011

Baby Shower Day

I didn't take any photos today. I'm having a hate relationship with my camera. I really don't know how to use it and I just get confused anyway. We had the shower at my dear sister, Cathy's home. Her whole family made it an excuse to get everything tidied up! THANKS CHRISTENSENS!

It was very fun! We had a nice luncheon. I was sorry so many people didn't come but those who were there enjoyed a wonderful time. We had chicken salad sandwiches which everyone could doll up themselves-olives (black and green), chips in 3 varieties, soda and lemonade, fruit and veggie trays, and a CONGRATULATIONS cake! SO MUCH FUN!

Jessica got blankets, diapers, gift cards, cash, onesies, jammies, and a history of the names Ethan and Wyatt by Aunt Beth! Very original and VERY cool!

Hailie and Natalie had a good time. Natalie decided that one of the burp towels was her new woobie! So darling! Hailie had a nice conversation with Grandma-Great!

I love days like this!

Oh and Ethan comes home tomorrow with Wyatt following in a few days! Such blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment