Sunday, October 2, 2011

Loving the Granddaughters

I guess some people of the world would say that I need to get a life but the most joyful times I have are associated with family members. I love my family! Last night was no exception. In the evening while Taylor and Adam attended the General Conference Priesthood meeting, Jessica and her children visited me. The girls decided watching Cinderella on Grandma's bed would be fun! Hailie watched the whole show. I think she is enamored by the hope of the handsome prince.


I know I need to wash my sliding glass door and I plan to do that this week. I don't know if you can see the sticky fingerprint but it reminds me that little ones still visit me.




I love to take walks in Murray Park. Now that I have a regular exercise program, I haven't taken as much advantage of this lovely walk but this morning, before General Conference, I took a walk and brought my camera along. I've loved this park for many years and have seen my children and  now grandchildren enjoy it as well. Take a walk with me.











No comments:

Post a Comment