Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Doldrums

Well....Taylor leaves next Monday to go to Guatemala! He's done well at the CCM/MTC! I believe his Spanish is coming along nicely.

The weather has been H O T! I haven't enjoyed the summer as much because of the heat!

I've been able to see all of my grandchildren at some point this summer and some more than others. It's been nice. I wish I could get away to visit my children/grandchildren.

Cameron is living with me now and he has been obedient and helping me out with some rent!

I've been able to visit my mom a little more and spend some quality time with her.


I've been looking at positive affirmations and I really like this one. I hope everyone has a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Barbara! Our children are in the same mission in REU... in the same zone in fact. We have a fun Facebook Page for our mission with lots of pictures. Let mw know if you would like to join! tamiminnick@me.com

    ReplyDelete